Senior PHP Developer
- Work with frontend (web, mobile) developers in a team.
- Develop backend application using PHP or Go.
- Develop and implement web services.
- Develop micro services.
- Develop automation scripts.
- Experiment with new technologies.
- Not satisfied with what you know, what you have done.
- Passionate for constant improvement and adopting new technologies.
- Working knowledge of Git, Laravel is a big plus.
- Good understanding of web services, database design, OOP, web API design.
- Knowledge of design patterns is a big plus.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Work closely with developers to deliver products to users.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI / UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Demonstrable UI / UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Knowledge in programming, HTML/CSS/JS is preferred.